So here we are, the final version of our second visual novel MELODY.
It’s been a great journey for us to be able to create, complete and deliver this game to you since we first began working on it in February 2018.
During the creation of this VN, we’ve been able to try some new things out, use some new locations, new poses, animations, and set the menu up much differently to our first game.
We’ve always maintained that these are visual novels first, and a game second. This story has always been about the early part of Melody’s career in music,
and depending on the choices that you the main character has made for her and yourself, will determine what kind of career and future she has by the conclusion of the game.
What we’ve fixed and added into this update
- Numerous spelling, grammar errors. There may be a blend of American and British (and even Australian) English used throughout the game.
We do our best to keep you all happy ;)
- The Sophia/Xianne relationship decision in Week 9. This initially caused a problem for Week 14 where you had to manually change the relationship status in order to get the MFFF scene. That has been fixed now. Be sure to read the Walkthrough to see which relationships need to be Unlocked to get this scene in Week 14.
- We’ve added thirteen more Melody points to the game, and they are highlighted in Purple in the Walkthrough. These points will give you enough to reach the 400 point target.
By doing so, you can view a “Special Bonus Scene” which will play after the Perfect Ending concludes. Please refer to the Walkthrough on how to get this bonus ending.
- Added music to Weeks 1-12 in the game, and some new live tracks
- Eight new renders added to the Lewd Gallery (for $20+ members)
- Replaced some renders that had previous issues
- Improved the audio on certain live tracks
- Fixed the wall painting scene with Becca in Week 6
- Added a non-anal sex scene with Isabella in Week 5
We have also added in:
- A Replay Gallery into the main menu. Here you can view all the main sex scenes from Weeks 1-14 in the game.
NOTE: The sex scenes from the game endings will not feature here however.
Unfortunately, we ran out of time to add two more special scenes to the Fantasy Scenes gallery. If we find some time in the future, then we may still add them in as the scenes have already been written up for them.
If you haven’t played the final week of the game yet, then it will be vitally important which girls you have set to “LOCKED” or “UNLOCKED” in the main menu for this update especially, as it will determine which game endings you will get to see at the end of the game.
If you have the Walkthrough it will explain exactly what you need to do or what will be required for you to attain, or to avoid certain endings.
Just keep in mind that if you lock or unlock specific paths in this update, then some of the storylines may not make sense.
So for instance, if you’ve already decided to be with Melody, and Sophia is locked, then unlocking Sophia will give you dialogue if you are dating both girls instead of just Melody. And it might mean that you’ll get one ending instead of another.